View Check for Locked File
- Open Quikscribe Player and click the Open Audio Icon, the yellow folder.
- Check Display Locked Files in the bottom left.
- If a file is locked, the file will display, usually in gray font.
- Click each of your mapped folders in the box Path Name, including the folders Default and Downloaded, and check for locked files.
- Delete any locked file from a folder after making sure the file is already transcribed.
Also see the category Filemonitor Notification is Incorrect.